You're My Lyrics
~~Music is Here!!~~


Sweet Owner

Navigation : Touch Hover Image



storyt Bioz Linkies Stuff

Welcome to my blog! Shut your mouth off and enjoy my blog
٠•●♥ I Love You ♥●•٠


Rotten Lyrics!


Lyrical Time



Stepfoots!

working on with my Chatbox!





Credits!

Basecode By: Siti Syuhadah
Edit By: AzuNyan
Re-Edited By: Me
Thanks To : C U T E


channnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

kanpe lah aq ney...dah xbtol dah....skit2 chan skit2 chan...dye 2 kwn jerk ngan aq....senyum jerk.dyeoang anto ape bende tah kat dye.dyeoag xsuoh bce kat umah ke ape ke...So dye bce lh ngan kwn2 dye...dh dye pndg aq smcm jerk..PLIZ SOMEONE.HELP ME!!!!!!!!!

knape hidop ney tlalu pyh..
wlau pape pon egt ney,

dont cry for someone just because they dont love you,
you should know  that someone else is crying just because you dont love them.