You're My Lyrics
~~Music is Here!!~~


Sweet Owner

Navigation : Touch Hover Image



storyt Bioz Linkies Stuff

Welcome to my blog! Shut your mouth off and enjoy my blog
٠•●♥ I Love You ♥●•٠


Rotten Lyrics!


Lyrical Time



Stepfoots!

working on with my Chatbox!





Credits!

Basecode By: Siti Syuhadah
Edit By: AzuNyan
Re-Edited By: Me
Thanks To : C U T E



its been a while seen i last updated my blog...well,,,nothing much happen in my life...but now im going to write everything about MY LIFE in this blog...


about a few weeks ago,,, every muslim was celebrating HARI RAYA. i had a lot of fun at my kampung.but still some of my cousin was not celebrating it with us...but it's OK.because i had fun celebrating it with my friends...we (my friends and i) went to our neighbours' house in the RAIN...there's a few pic of my and my friends..but i only get my picture because scha was in a hurry...here's the pic :-



this one i edited already...
the real one i cant see the raindrop..





all of my friends are having a fight....


what should i do??? but i think they all are fine now...we all still having recess together,but only shera is not with anymore.but its ok..im fine with it..maybe she dont like hanging out with us...


i dont care with who she want to be with..but i dont like the new group she staying with...they look kinda.... i dont know what the word is..but im sure it's not a good word..the group is not 'learning group'...im scare that she going to drop in our final exam..there always hang out for nothing..for fun..they are not learning....and i hope she make a good choices and i always pray for their happiness...



now its couple-ing season....

a lot of my friends have their own 'friend'...if they dont they must have someone that they admired....

but not me...plus aisyah...
both of us,,,are the same...we are not anti-couple but couple can change our principal..i domt wanna change my principal..

i dont like breaking people heart...it's not good and the pain will stuck forever...until we find the medicine...to find that medicine is not easy...

but im good..i mean we are good.we stick to our principal and keep on goin and move on....