You're My Lyrics
~~Music is Here!!~~


Sweet Owner

Navigation : Touch Hover Image



storyt Bioz Linkies Stuff

Welcome to my blog! Shut your mouth off and enjoy my blog
٠•●♥ I Love You ♥●•٠


Rotten Lyrics!


Lyrical Time



Stepfoots!

working on with my Chatbox!





Credits!

Basecode By: Siti Syuhadah
Edit By: AzuNyan
Re-Edited By: Me
Thanks To : C U T E



it's kinda boring today.NOTHING HAPPEN to me and all my friends (i think)....



but,,,

something happen to eika.she already knows the things that she's not suppose to know.i fell sorry to her for not telling her earlier...it's not like i dont wanna tell her..but she is so happy and i think it is just rumors... i dont know if it's true or not.thats why i dont tell her about it...and now she is so sad...and by sad i mean really sad...
and right now she's feeling like this..^


and..

i was really suprise about that things too.my friend,,i mean our friend cheating on us...she like the most kindness peson that i ever meet.i really dont believe i...i really dont...