You're My Lyrics
~~Music is Here!!~~


Sweet Owner

Navigation : Touch Hover Image



storyt Bioz Linkies Stuff

Welcome to my blog! Shut your mouth off and enjoy my blog
٠•●♥ I Love You ♥●•٠


Rotten Lyrics!


Lyrical Time



Stepfoots!

working on with my Chatbox!





Credits!

Basecode By: Siti Syuhadah
Edit By: AzuNyan
Re-Edited By: Me
Thanks To : C U T E


dream...dream...

since when did i start having weird dream...oh yaaaa...since i start thinking of him...and i dont like having this kind of dream...because its weird.i dont like weird things hanging around in my mind...

see...
i dont want to remember any of the dream...but i dont know why it keep coming back...i dont know why...
come..lets go back in time and see what really happen....

<-------------------------------------------back to past ---------------------------------------------------

i was talking with my sister about school.and im so glad that im having a break for 4days...but sister have more than a week...im so jealous of her...never mind..thats not the story...

i switch of the light.i cant fall asleep.i keep on thinking about eika.i pity her so much...and i hope it wont happen to me.

yes now i know...

HE suddenly pop-out in my mind...and i dont know why...
if i ask my friends they say "it just a dream"...
but
scha and eika say "you should stop thinking about him...because he's fatally broken inside...and im sure he dont wanna broke it again."

and i say "ok.it's not like i want him or like him or anything else right???"

---------------------------------------------back to the future-------------------------------------------->

i dont want to remember any of my dream...because usually all my dream become true...

FANTACY BECOME REALITY

IT'S NOT FUN AT ALL HAVING A DREAM THAT COME TRUE.
and im afraid that,,,
when im asleep and a weird dream came up again and dream reality...

but i keep follow my dream....
(stubborn right???)hehehe........