You're My Lyrics
~~Music is Here!!~~


Sweet Owner

Navigation : Touch Hover Image



storyt Bioz Linkies Stuff

Welcome to my blog! Shut your mouth off and enjoy my blog
٠•●♥ I Love You ♥●•٠


Rotten Lyrics!


Lyrical Time



Stepfoots!

working on with my Chatbox!





Credits!

Basecode By: Siti Syuhadah
Edit By: AzuNyan
Re-Edited By: Me
Thanks To : C U T E



AHHHHHHH.......... BSK SKOLH............. I'M BACK TO SCHOOL.

but nothing going to be great about it. just same as always. go and back from school.fromthis block to this block...erhhh...B.O.R.I.N.G.... well that's my job...

I still can't finish my skrap book.arhhhh...why must it be so hard. even when its school holiday i'm not going anywhere... But still I dont know what to do... everyday I keep on waiting beside my phone for a call. FROM WHO??? of course from Mr. no chance at all.hahahaha... funny nick name... I ussually call him somethings else.. But I cant tell you everything right. only the GGB Crew know who is Mr. no chance at all.

Back to the real world...
everyone knows thathe will never like me more than a freind...but I still appreciate him to be my friend. but everthing changes because of one single miss understanding.in front of everyone no one we act normal... BEHIND THEM.... no one know what it feel inside....

that all for today... i have to hurry up. my mother have start nagging...Bye...see you....