You're My Lyrics
~~Music is Here!!~~


Sweet Owner

Navigation : Touch Hover Image



storyt Bioz Linkies Stuff

Welcome to my blog! Shut your mouth off and enjoy my blog
٠•●♥ I Love You ♥●•٠


Rotten Lyrics!


Lyrical Time



Stepfoots!

working on with my Chatbox!





Credits!

Basecode By: Siti Syuhadah
Edit By: AzuNyan
Re-Edited By: Me
Thanks To : C U T E


o.m.g

i feel like wanna cry....my mum cut my hair yesterday...and not...IT'S SO SHORT...but nevermine.it will grow again right???i hope so...if not..im going to cry till death....

my brother home yesterday after i when cut my hair...he's on his holiday.but just in a month he'll go back to N9 again...he's not well.something hurting him so much...he when to hospital this morning.the doctor gave him 'variety' medicine...i pray for his health...

there's nothing much to say..i haven't go to school in three day.tomorrow is my last day.the next day after tomorrow im going to school and start learning,learning,learning and more learning.....next week is the final exam..if i dont do it well enough,i maybe going to change my school.i dont want to...thats why i have to do my best...CHAIYOK.....

i keep on having weird dream...im getting use to it.well,it just a dream right???but i hope the dream will come true...dream are not easy to come true.we have to work for it...and i willing to do anything to make my dream come true...