You're My Lyrics
~~Music is Here!!~~


Sweet Owner

Navigation : Touch Hover Image



storyt Bioz Linkies Stuff

Welcome to my blog! Shut your mouth off and enjoy my blog
٠•●♥ I Love You ♥●•٠


Rotten Lyrics!


Lyrical Time



Stepfoots!

working on with my Chatbox!





Credits!

Basecode By: Siti Syuhadah
Edit By: AzuNyan
Re-Edited By: Me
Thanks To : C U T E


im tired.......

aw..... my body its hurting me ...
(as usual)
im tired already...
have to wash my uniform,shoes...and more
of course...its SUNDAY....
and now im so hungry....
my tummy is singing a very terrible song right now..
hahahahaha...
mummy have gone to cooking class since early morning...
daddy buy us some nasi lemak..
but it tastes HORRIBLE...
i just ate it because im damm hungry....

tomorrow....
tomorrow...
tomorrow...
im thinking of something great to happen...
(i hope so)

and i really hope that when im fall or whatever else somewhere in my school....
mr. y will come and do this


and then


well it just a dream....

never mine...i never fall at school..
but im always sick...
ya...
something wrong with my blood...
doctor dont know what to do...
and i just need to hope and keep on praying...
that Allah (god) will keep me healty and safe...
AMIN...