You're My Lyrics
~~Music is Here!!~~


Sweet Owner

Navigation : Touch Hover Image



storyt Bioz Linkies Stuff

Welcome to my blog! Shut your mouth off and enjoy my blog
٠•●♥ I Love You ♥●•٠


Rotten Lyrics!


Lyrical Time



Stepfoots!

working on with my Chatbox!





Credits!

Basecode By: Siti Syuhadah
Edit By: AzuNyan
Re-Edited By: Me
Thanks To : C U T E


SAME AS ALWAYS...

ahhh...ary ney mule2 bez lah...tap at last, everything changes.and by change i mean major changes...
all things is different then last year...

go for bowling...2st higest score in my class...and i thought it can make me happy...well,,,i was wrong...
went i come to school i enter the dewan...teo and hua shuen paly the piano very well...it also make me cry.the soung so nice and sweet and soft and evrything that nice...i hope i can hear they play piano everyday...and i hope i can meet pn yeoh just one last time...(at least to make her proud of me)
when i'm in class it look like im always alone...no one care about me....they only care about me when they need something...for example:sue,.........bleh? how can i say no...they are my friend..i can never say no to them.even one in my life...when i say no,,,,i always feel guilty inside...and i have to admit...thor looks like mr.no chance at all...

about mr no chance at all...ya...it look like i have no chance at all.everyday i keep on waiting for him...
but i see him i fell like i hate him so much more...but when i dont i miss him so much...but what can i do...its what we all call fate...and i will accept the fate even if my heart fade...and to mr no chance at all,,,i be wanting for you until im tired...even it takes my the rest of my life...