You're My Lyrics
~~Music is Here!!~~


Sweet Owner

Navigation : Touch Hover Image



storyt Bioz Linkies Stuff

Welcome to my blog! Shut your mouth off and enjoy my blog
٠•●♥ I Love You ♥●•٠


Rotten Lyrics!


Lyrical Time



Stepfoots!

working on with my Chatbox!





Credits!

Basecode By: Siti Syuhadah
Edit By: AzuNyan
Re-Edited By: Me
Thanks To : C U T E


say no or never....

im not getting tired but when one person leave and the other came....i just dont know what to say....
im getting much and much more confuse then ever...i like mr y but im in love with mr ncaa...what am i suppose to do....im going to be crazy if i keep on going like these....erh!!!!!........WHY ME????!!!!!

WE STOP ABOUT THIS OK....
WE START A NEW CHAPTER.....

One upon a time.....hahahhaa.....nonsense right...my story is not a princess story ok...it not like a brilliant girl who fall in love with a handsome boy...and it is not like the pride and prejudice story ok...

today not really my lucky day lah....i start my day with.....haaaaaa skip lah this part....everytime i walk i keep looking for mr y and everytime i walk i keep running from mr ncaa...da........remember the promise 'if i meet mr ncaa before mid-year exam im not going to love him ever again....but if i meet him after mid-year exam (after the school holiday) i going to love him until im tired...

but because of mr y is here im always happy...because he make me smile and happy...believe in myself and everything else...

and of course,,,,everyone have secret that they could't ever tell to anyone....all my friends have secret...but if i know the secret i will keep it forever until the person themself unsecret the secret ok......that my promise....

SO MY FRIENDS PLEASE TRUST ME OK.....I WONT LET YOU DOWN!!!!!

and one more thing mr ncaa no ammiyon an dwae....