You're My Lyrics
~~Music is Here!!~~


Sweet Owner

Navigation : Touch Hover Image



storyt Bioz Linkies Stuff

Welcome to my blog! Shut your mouth off and enjoy my blog
٠•●♥ I Love You ♥●•٠


Rotten Lyrics!


Lyrical Time



Stepfoots!

working on with my Chatbox!





Credits!

Basecode By: Siti Syuhadah
Edit By: AzuNyan
Re-Edited By: Me
Thanks To : C U T E


im getting bored and tired.....


until when im going to wait for him...it have been a year....why wont he regonise and realise that i like him.
but...i still cant forget what he have did to me...his the one who save my life...i just wish that he is always with me when ever i need him for the rest of my life...mr no chance at all....why wont you give me a chance...just because of you i reject everyone who near me by saying 'im waiting for someone...and please dont wait for me..'.every single time some come and say something htat i want you to say,,, i say im waitig for someone.when they ask who,,,ill tell them mr no chance at all.you no why???because you save me...even you dont save my life,,,,you save me heart...

maybe if you reading this blog,,,you might want to know why i call you mr no chance at all right...i call you that name because you never ever give me a chance to let me to tell you that............
THAT YOU ARE SUCH A JERK.....
YOU MAKE ME KEEP ON HOPING,,,
YOU MAKE ME KEEP HAVING A DAY DREAM,,,
YOU MAKE ME KEEP ON CRYING IN SILENCE....
AND YOU MAKE ME WAITING FOR YOU....
 everyday i just hope that i can forget about you...but i cant..your voice,,,our smile,,,your eyes...everythings that yours is perfect in my eyes....please dont make me keep on waiting...do you know it is painful enough to lose someone that you love for the rest of your life....i and i dont want to lose you too...please...never let go of my hands until i let go of yours......