You're My Lyrics
~~Music is Here!!~~


Sweet Owner

Navigation : Touch Hover Image



storyt Bioz Linkies Stuff

Welcome to my blog! Shut your mouth off and enjoy my blog
٠•●♥ I Love You ♥●•٠


Rotten Lyrics!


Lyrical Time



Stepfoots!

working on with my Chatbox!





Credits!

Basecode By: Siti Syuhadah
Edit By: AzuNyan
Re-Edited By: Me
Thanks To : C U T E


exciting ♥boring ♥ lonely ♥ sad

this is the most unknown week that i ever had...
because...
i know nothing..

last few days i went to a 'talent camp' representing my school with 5 other guys....
here are some picture of them...



amira @ mira / myrr



aziqal @ khai


i cant get the other's picture
there's
celestine,ng,sangitha...

and of course me....

the pic is not so clear...


this is our teacher
cikgu juliana...
she's quiet friendly...
everybody like her...

we all having a great time there.we all spend our time together.laugh,smile...everything...
we play badminton until our hand hurt...but we still dont care...
but we didn't win...yet we still dont care.

when i arrived home,,,i start feeling lonely.
imagine...you laugh smile and spend your time together day and night..
and suddenly,,
it's all gone...

but thank god...my friends are there when i need them...


tis is aisyah balqis @ scha and her boyfriend...
hahahaha..
no of course..
that her little brother arif...
she nice,,,crazy,,,,and anti-boys...
not boys but couple...
and im with her...


siti zulaikha @ eika
one of the best friends i ever have..
she a sweet girl..
sometimes she's over sensitive..
she cant control her feelings when times come..

and the last one


nahjuah @ wawa
she the one who text me every night.
she's taking care of her aunt.
she cook....
that suprise me...
but she really can...


this three girls are the best...
i cant say that they are my best friends bcoz..
scha and ika are best friends and wawa with nicole...
im always alone...
i have no one....
but i thank god bcoz letting me meet this guys...

i cant write much bcoz everyone have there own secret write....
from the top to the bottom
MYRR -she have a bf known as asyraff @ acap / capa
AZIQAL-i dont know much about him.he's a secrective boy.the only thing that i know something worrying him.thats all.i dont really know the full story.but im sure he wont like it if i write it here.
CIKGU JU-she getting marry 30/10/2011
SCHA-she always with me.
IKA-with her broken heart.we are trying to glue it...
WAWA-still waiting...