You're My Lyrics
~~Music is Here!!~~


Sweet Owner

Navigation : Touch Hover Image



storyt Bioz Linkies Stuff

Welcome to my blog! Shut your mouth off and enjoy my blog
٠•●♥ I Love You ♥●•٠


Rotten Lyrics!


Lyrical Time



Stepfoots!

working on with my Chatbox!





Credits!

Basecode By: Siti Syuhadah
Edit By: AzuNyan
Re-Edited By: Me
Thanks To : C U T E


dentist....(scary)

yesterday....
yesterday...yesterday...
why yesterday...
oh now i remember
some dentist come to my school and call me name..
i think it just about my dental card..
but i was wrong ...
the dentist say i have some 'plak' i thing (i dont know how to spell it)
stuck on my teeth...
so dhe clean it up lah for ne...
its not hurt but just some shoock
because there are some blood
because when the machine touch the gum
it kind the pointy...
so it start bleeding...
and i almost faint because i cant watch people bleeding...
erh.....

today im not going for my ko-ko...
my head...i also dont know why...
btu i have to go to school
if not ,,,
my dad are going to 'talk-and-talk' at ear...
hahahaha...
usually mom will do that...
but my mom are not going to do that....
because she know im hurt....
hurt how????
ya about my body...
not my feeling my body...
hahhhahaha...
i have to go now
thannk for reading my blog....