You're My Lyrics
~~Music is Here!!~~


Sweet Owner

Navigation : Touch Hover Image



storyt Bioz Linkies Stuff

Welcome to my blog! Shut your mouth off and enjoy my blog
٠•●♥ I Love You ♥●•٠


Rotten Lyrics!


Lyrical Time



Stepfoots!

working on with my Chatbox!





Credits!

Basecode By: Siti Syuhadah
Edit By: AzuNyan
Re-Edited By: Me
Thanks To : C U T E


well...well...well...

you know what...
my teacher said that i like raihan...
oh...pliz.....
(never ever dream about it)
and one more thing...
if i like thor (maybe)
he will never like me...
so dont ever be jealous about me and him.....
because his not mine ok!!!!
hhahahahhahaha.....

and one more thing(again)
i dont like when people say i have scandal with thor....
because i dont want to make the some mistake ok....

well...!!!
its getting late and i have to wake up early tomorrow..
(havent done my history homework)
thank god im in the evening section....
da....
and remember..
no animyon an dwae.....