You're My Lyrics
~~Music is Here!!~~


Sweet Owner

Navigation : Touch Hover Image



storyt Bioz Linkies Stuff

Welcome to my blog! Shut your mouth off and enjoy my blog
٠•●♥ I Love You ♥●•٠


Rotten Lyrics!


Lyrical Time



Stepfoots!

working on with my Chatbox!





Credits!

Basecode By: Siti Syuhadah
Edit By: AzuNyan
Re-Edited By: Me
Thanks To : C U T E


erm.............

i am so tired....
this morning,when im sleeping...suddenly my leg cramp...
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!
it really hurt a lot....
i fell like want to

well things get
BETTER
and
BETTER...
still no sign of mr ncaa...
haaaaa....
i miss him a lot...
well,,,,,
i still dont care...
(for now)
i dont know what's going to happen tomorrow...
i cant write to long...

but this one for you all....


but im in love...
what am i suppose to do...
ya right!!!
DO NOTHING...