You're My Lyrics
~~Music is Here!!~~


Sweet Owner

Navigation : Touch Hover Image



storyt Bioz Linkies Stuff

Welcome to my blog! Shut your mouth off and enjoy my blog
٠•●♥ I Love You ♥●•٠


Rotten Lyrics!


Lyrical Time



Stepfoots!

working on with my Chatbox!





Credits!

Basecode By: Siti Syuhadah
Edit By: AzuNyan
Re-Edited By: Me
Thanks To : C U T E


motivasi...

arhhhhhh....
im so tired lah...
from 7:00-5:00....
just sit and hear what the motivater say...
and do nothing...
but im still happy because i saw MR NCAA standing in front of his class...
when i saw him i think i want to smile...
but....
i saw his face...i felt like i hate him for the rest of mylife...
well everybody always say....

FISRT LOVE NEVER DIE...
BUT TRUE LOVE CAN BURY THEMSELF ALIVE!!!!

but,,,we must always know that
well mr y...
i dont what going to happen between him and me...
i fell just like dont want tto know about it anymore...
well love can make everyone happy...
but love can also make us suffer for the rest of our life...

so,,,,,
I PROMISE NOT TO FALL IN LOVE AGAIN....
until i met MR NCAA...
he's not perfect,but his so nice...
thats why i just cant forget about him...
but he looks like he forgot me already...
well...
never mine...
love can not be force...
it must come from within..
beaty also come from within...
maybe thats why he hates me...
because im not pretty...
well this is me...
love me for who i am...
because i love just the way you are...

SINCERELY...
FROM ME...
TO MR NCAA...
NITE...