You're My Lyrics
~~Music is Here!!~~


Sweet Owner

Navigation : Touch Hover Image



storyt Bioz Linkies Stuff

Welcome to my blog! Shut your mouth off and enjoy my blog
٠•●♥ I Love You ♥●•٠


Rotten Lyrics!


Lyrical Time



Stepfoots!

working on with my Chatbox!





Credits!

Basecode By: Siti Syuhadah
Edit By: AzuNyan
Re-Edited By: Me
Thanks To : C U T E


aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..............

i just done taking my shower...OMG!!!he talks with me (before the shower)...aaaaaaaaaaaaaa............i dont even think that his going to talk with me after what i have done to him,,HE IS SO NICE....i cant wait to tell him that i *******************************************. i have to be a secrect...if not...my friend will know and wont let me be friend with him AGAIN...what ever....dont even think to make me think about it...i know no one understand the bold sentence.not even me...hahahah....

well my guitar class end these week...i dont know why...they look like they dont like me as much as they like someone else...well...this is me....think only the nicest thing in the world can be...i dont know why...when people do something towards me,,,i fell nothing...no anger...maybe some..but it wont be long time...I TRY!!!but i cant...maybe i should stop thinking positive and start thinking B.A.D.i guest???but i dont know why people mad at me just because im not mad at them...why should i be like that....its not good right...well different people have different opinion right???!!! i hope one day i could fell the 'MAD' feeling in me...

and there's a good news for me....i can go to guitar class during holiday...YEAH...i love music...but my family dont really like music...just because music make me shkae my head when im doing my homework...hahhaha....even when im going shopping,,(im wearing tudung) i still wearing my earphone under it.....anything i do,,,every where i go THERE IS STILL MUSIC IN ME!!!! thats why i want to learn music...but the bad new is i can only go to guitar class if im go in my exam....arghhh.....WHYX3???!!!

i always wear my 'MUSIC IS LIFE' T-shirt...because it tell me to start studying for MUSIC....
see how mad am i????

hahahahaha......
stay with me to see how mad i am with music.