You're My Lyrics
~~Music is Here!!~~


Sweet Owner

Navigation : Touch Hover Image



storyt Bioz Linkies Stuff

Welcome to my blog! Shut your mouth off and enjoy my blog
٠•●♥ I Love You ♥●•٠


Rotten Lyrics!


Lyrical Time



Stepfoots!

working on with my Chatbox!





Credits!

Basecode By: Siti Syuhadah
Edit By: AzuNyan
Re-Edited By: Me
Thanks To : C U T E


OMG....my finger.................

View Image

first we start with the cod....
E sharp,
B,
G,
D,
A,
E high...

second the cod progress....
(this is where the guitar start hurting me)
its very confusing,
C major...
A minor...
F...
G...
G7...
(and the rest i dont know yet...)
its look easy...
but its very hard to play...


tap wlaupe pon...
im having a good time learning...
aq da ajk dah yg laen g..
dyeoag xnk plak...
so,,,,
blajr soag2 lah...

well...
tgn ppon still skit lag...
nak taip pon ssh...
rse nye smpai sni jerk kot tok ary ney...
skit sgt dah jari ney...
BYE....