You're My Lyrics
~~Music is Here!!~~


Sweet Owner

Navigation : Touch Hover Image



storyt Bioz Linkies Stuff

Welcome to my blog! Shut your mouth off and enjoy my blog
٠•●♥ I Love You ♥●•٠


Rotten Lyrics!


Lyrical Time



Stepfoots!

working on with my Chatbox!





Credits!

Basecode By: Siti Syuhadah
Edit By: AzuNyan
Re-Edited By: Me
Thanks To : C U T E


hye.....

hahahha...bosan ny wk2 cuty ney...yang bez nye bnyk homework jerk ah....xpe ah...dah nsib an...aq lupe lah aq kne cri peta ngan gmbo psl politik....LECEH AH....

kdag2 ad jgk rse indu kat mr y..tap bkn ad sape2 tau pun kan....even aq pon slalu lupe spe mr y....tap skag xlag lah....bag aq dye sorag kwn yg baek sgt.nice,,,,sweet....everything for him...but if only i can be with him all the time....tap 2 cme jad dlm fairytale jerk.....

fairytale always start with 'once upon a time' and end with 'they live happy ever after.the end'.i wish i could live i a fairytale story...but i cant..so sad....never mine lah...as long as mr y is with me im ok....and my family...and my friends...hahahaha......i can never forget them...no matterhow much they hurt me....i always be with them......

but now i have so many homework to finish up.....hope sooner or later mr y, my family and my friend never ever forget about me.....

love u <3 lol...