You're My Lyrics
~~Music is Here!!~~


Sweet Owner

Navigation : Touch Hover Image



storyt Bioz Linkies Stuff

Welcome to my blog! Shut your mouth off and enjoy my blog
٠•●♥ I Love You ♥●•٠


Rotten Lyrics!


Lyrical Time



Stepfoots!

working on with my Chatbox!





Credits!

Basecode By: Siti Syuhadah
Edit By: AzuNyan
Re-Edited By: Me
Thanks To : C U T E


books festival ♥ i like....

it have been three day since the books festival start....
i though my parents wont let me go..everybody knows,when there's books,there's suraya.
i promise wawa to bring her with me...
i tried to call her..but i cant reached her...
so i went to the books festival with my family...

there are too many people...i was looking for some new books.but i only see the books the i have read.
i just spend my time there watching some dancer...
i cant find it in my camera,,,
they are so cool....
i wish i can be like them....one day maybe...
many people dont know that i love dancing.
they only know i can sing...
nevermine...

wanna know what book i just bought..


chronicle gincu
4 amigos

its look kinda nice..so my mother bought it for me....i told her i use my money,,but she knows that i wanna buy a new phone...so,,,it's fine...

but

something diferrent about him...wanna know who...
nobody know who...
only i know who is he...
well...he's change...
i hope we'll still be friends...
and i dont wanna change that...