You're My Lyrics
~~Music is Here!!~~


Sweet Owner

Navigation : Touch Hover Image



storyt Bioz Linkies Stuff

Welcome to my blog! Shut your mouth off and enjoy my blog
٠•●♥ I Love You ♥●•٠


Rotten Lyrics!


Lyrical Time



Stepfoots!

working on with my Chatbox!





Credits!

Basecode By: Siti Syuhadah
Edit By: AzuNyan
Re-Edited By: Me
Thanks To : C U T E


better than before

hey guys
im back..
sorry if i keep you waiting...(IF)

last few days im not so well...


like this 
just lying on my bed,floor and of course my school desk
but im use to it...
but im ok now
 (not really) 


coming up next..
my birthday 

happy happy birthday to me...
19/2/97

i get a perfume from muya..
it have a very nice smell....
my parents????
they dont give me except...
bake me a CHOLATE MOIST CAKE
it is so nice..
i love it
i feel like  at time i saw the cake
and i just start  hahahahaah


and today

evryone forget about the test which is coming..
and they start taking about k-pop and korean actors...
but i only like MOST 
        


              

arent they just cute...

ok lh...
i need to finish my presentation for malay class...
bye..