You're My Lyrics
~~Music is Here!!~~


Sweet Owner

Navigation : Touch Hover Image



storyt Bioz Linkies Stuff

Welcome to my blog! Shut your mouth off and enjoy my blog
٠•●♥ I Love You ♥●•٠


Rotten Lyrics!


Lyrical Time



Stepfoots!

working on with my Chatbox!





Credits!

Basecode By: Siti Syuhadah
Edit By: AzuNyan
Re-Edited By: Me
Thanks To : C U T E


first day of 2012

i hate it...
on the first day of christmas ♪♫
no,no,no
on the first day of 2012 it was so noisy...
first the firework..
i know it's pretty,nice and so on..
but im trying to learn how to sleep early.
im going to start school just in a few days.i dont know how to sleep early,that's why im learning.huh!!

and what hope not happen is happening right now.

my neighbour is having a birthday party for their daughter.
they invite me to come along.
i went to the party just now...
but it was too noisy....they invite a band to their house..
i love how they play the instrument...but i just wish they can turn down the volume a little bit...
its for our own good...
i just pray to god that He will save my ear from explode...

after i done at the party,
i went home..
my house is not to far..
just a few step from that house..
hahahaha...im staying in front of that house...
that's why i cant stand the noise.

then
my sister's friend as me to join their birthday party...
the house is not so far either..
but im to tired...
but i cant stand the noise,so i follow my sister...
on the way there,i saw something..
something that i hope to see long ago..
i just not sure to what i see..
maybe it's just my imagination..maybe..i hope not...

welll,,,,i dont care anymore about those kind of things...
now,,
i have to focus on my study..
i cant get bad results anymore...
especially for my history and geografi ,
i have to get B (at least)....

i have to pray now...
i'll post something else soon...
hope you guys wont be bored reading my story...

bye...