You're My Lyrics
~~Music is Here!!~~


Sweet Owner

Navigation : Touch Hover Image



storyt Bioz Linkies Stuff

Welcome to my blog! Shut your mouth off and enjoy my blog
٠•●♥ I Love You ♥●•٠


Rotten Lyrics!


Lyrical Time



Stepfoots!

working on with my Chatbox!





Credits!

Basecode By: Siti Syuhadah
Edit By: AzuNyan
Re-Edited By: Me
Thanks To : C U T E


1st day at school

im soooooooooo tired......
im going to broke after this....

i though that this "first day of school" thingy would be nice...
guest what???
im WRONG!!!

im stuck with homework....
i mean homeworksssssssss.......

i thing i wanna sleep...
tomorrow have to go to school...
in THE MORNING ~~~~
i have to walk in the dark with najwa...
maybe plus hashim....
what ever,,, i dont care about it anymore...

my eye is getting blur right now...
i think i have to sleep,,,bye~~~