You're My Lyrics
~~Music is Here!!~~


Sweet Owner

Navigation : Touch Hover Image



storyt Bioz Linkies Stuff

Welcome to my blog! Shut your mouth off and enjoy my blog
٠•●♥ I Love You ♥●•٠


Rotten Lyrics!


Lyrical Time



Stepfoots!

working on with my Chatbox!





Credits!

Basecode By: Siti Syuhadah
Edit By: AzuNyan
Re-Edited By: Me
Thanks To : C U T E


best friend ????

i read all my friends' blog...
and they were writing about their best friend...
--------------------------------------------

i dont know what im thinking right now....
do i have one???

people keep talking about their best buddy..
but not me..
why????

you see...
i read my friend's blog...she said something that might hurt me and my other friends....
i thought she is my friend...all of us are best friend...
but now...she have only one best friend...

soo...i keep on thinking who is my best friend???
for the time being,,
i dont have one....
maybe i dont deserve having a best friend....

dont worry...
i can just pretend to have a best friend or dont have any best friend...
i dont mind...
it's not so hard being alone in this world right???

when i start look into the mirror...
wanna know what i said
"there it is..my long lost fake smile.it come back..welcome home.hahahaha"....

i might have turn from ABDEGHIJKLMN into this %*$@#!&%&%*$##**.