You're My Lyrics
~~Music is Here!!~~


Sweet Owner

Navigation : Touch Hover Image



storyt Bioz Linkies Stuff

Welcome to my blog! Shut your mouth off and enjoy my blog
٠•●♥ I Love You ♥●•٠


Rotten Lyrics!


Lyrical Time



Stepfoots!

working on with my Chatbox!





Credits!

Basecode By: Siti Syuhadah
Edit By: AzuNyan
Re-Edited By: Me
Thanks To : C U T E



have you ever heard about a girl that laugh to herself
if you havent heard about it,,,
its ok...
im going to write about it...

this girl name is ***
she uses to be the crazy2 girl
she just laugh all the time

but no one knows why she laugh a lot....

but i one why...

because 

she's trying to forget the pain that she have to suffer.

people said if you laugh a lot, then you must have suffer a lot...

well...thats true..

i cant tell what she suffer a lot,,
but
im sure she wont suicide..

she can live for many years,,
why cant she just make it through the next day...