You're My Lyrics
~~Music is Here!!~~


Sweet Owner

Navigation : Touch Hover Image



storyt Bioz Linkies Stuff

Welcome to my blog! Shut your mouth off and enjoy my blog
٠•●♥ I Love You ♥●•٠


Rotten Lyrics!


Lyrical Time



Stepfoots!

working on with my Chatbox!





Credits!

Basecode By: Siti Syuhadah
Edit By: AzuNyan
Re-Edited By: Me
Thanks To : C U T E


mural oh mural...

whoa....
i so tired all ready...
not even ten pm....
ya lah...have to do the mural for my class...
tired ma...
at first it was just three of us...
nahjuah,nicole and me....
then many come to help...
at last only three of us there still tidy up the place...
nahjuah,thor and of course me...
today is not our lucky day lah...
every part of us have paint all over...
nahjuah at her tudung..
thor at his leg....all red..
and me all over my hand...
i cant even know which one is my hand...
the dustin or the one that still hanging at me...
hahhaha....
but it all went perfect...
although its not so good...
but it fine for all of us...
im still happy...
but i have to say sorry to thor lah..
i paint white colour at his pant...
but it was an accident...
a thousand sorry from me to you....
i hope you wont be mad at me...
if you are mad at me...
i wont go and watch 'thor' with you...
hahahaha...
no lah...
i will never ever do that...
people will jealous if i do that hahahaha..
if I do it...
i have to ignore just to save my friendship..
hahahaha...
and i wont look at you even if you do this....

well...
no one will ever do that to me...
im not hoping the person was thor...
i was hoping that person was NCAA...
that most perfect guy i my life that i have seen...
well..
it still a long way to think about this..
hope thor or NCAA dont read my blog...
da....