You're My Lyrics
~~Music is Here!!~~


Sweet Owner

Navigation : Touch Hover Image



storyt Bioz Linkies Stuff

Welcome to my blog! Shut your mouth off and enjoy my blog
٠•●♥ I Love You ♥●•٠


Rotten Lyrics!


Lyrical Time



Stepfoots!

working on with my Chatbox!





Credits!

Basecode By: Siti Syuhadah
Edit By: AzuNyan
Re-Edited By: Me
Thanks To : C U T E


exam ♥ exam ♥ i ♥ dont ♥ like

today is suppose to be my last day of exam...
but unfortunately...
because of the talent camp i have to take it wednesday....
pity me.....hahahahah....
tomorrow i just need to take art test...nothing to worry.it just a simple test...but i forget to take the question from my friends....haaa......feel like wanna cry...but dont worry...i'll be fine...

just need to take religion and living skill...
it's not simple as its since...
for me of course...

and i also need to take a retest for me history...
i get D....
pardon me because i get D...
i read everything in the book...i read almost three books....
but i still cant do it...
maybe i need to change my memory card...
from 1 mb to 12 mb....
hahahahah...if i can...i'll do it..

my friends????
they all fine...i think...
they dont really get along with me...
i dont know what to do...
i just smile,,,like always....
you know why....
because...
smile is the cure to every problem...
i tried..
and i did it...
congratulation for me....hahahaha...

i wanna tell scha something...
but i cant...
something block my way....
and i just cant go through it....
hahhaha...