You're My Lyrics
~~Music is Here!!~~


Sweet Owner

Navigation : Touch Hover Image



storyt Bioz Linkies Stuff

Welcome to my blog! Shut your mouth off and enjoy my blog
٠•●♥ I Love You ♥●•٠


Rotten Lyrics!


Lyrical Time



Stepfoots!

working on with my Chatbox!





Credits!

Basecode By: Siti Syuhadah
Edit By: AzuNyan
Re-Edited By: Me
Thanks To : C U T E


homework and all its' friends....

holiday started 2 days ago..
and i still haven't finish my homework...
this is 2 much of it...

i remember what i told my friends when teacher gave us homework....

she: why teacher need to give many homework???
me:  u now what???teacher were created with 2 function...first teach us,,,,2nd bully us...
        this is how she bully us..by doing all the work they told us to...
she: hahahah..u're right...but it's good to have homework so we dont have to go anywhere doing nothing
       right..
me: yes,,but now we cant go anywhere..come on,,,it's holiday.even i wanna some fun in life...but im fine with
      it..it's not like we dont have homework during holidays before....

as a conclusion..KIDS do your homework even if you dont want to....