You're My Lyrics
~~Music is Here!!~~


Sweet Owner

Navigation : Touch Hover Image



storyt Bioz Linkies Stuff

Welcome to my blog! Shut your mouth off and enjoy my blog
٠•●♥ I Love You ♥●•٠


Rotten Lyrics!


Lyrical Time



Stepfoots!

working on with my Chatbox!





Credits!

Basecode By: Siti Syuhadah
Edit By: AzuNyan
Re-Edited By: Me
Thanks To : C U T E


messy...tidy....and packing...

im taking a bath right now...
but not in the bathroom...
in my room...
not with water...but with my own sweat...
dont imagine about it...
its horrible....

i suppose to get buzy..
i going back to my kampung in melaka...
tomorrow to negeri 9...
so tired...
everytimes we go back....we are so happy...
but we are home right here....
SO TIRED...
well whatever im still having fun right...

well back to the right point that im suppose to talk about....
MR NCAA-nothing about him anymore....because im not going to see him in three days....not so long...im trying to forget about him....YEAH ME....
MR Y-his nice and tall and sweet....ha...like every girls dream...but he's still not mine..i hope one day soon...well i still dont care....
MY CLASSSMATE-they dont really like me....but i have to do whatever things that make it all a better place to learn and have fun....i hope they will understand me,,,one day....

ME
IM STILL ALL ALONE....
YA,,,I ALWAYS BEEN THIS WAY...
NICOLE SAY
"WHEN A GIRL SAY THEY ARE OK,THAT MEAN THERE ARE NOT.."
AND I BELIEVE EVERY WORD THAT SHE SAID...
AND ALL OF YOU MUST BELIEVE ME
IF A BOY SAY THEY HATE YOU,,,
THATS MEAN THEY LIKE YOU...
AND IF THE BOY SAY THEY THEY  LIKE YOU,
THAT MEAN THEY LOVE YOU...