You're My Lyrics
~~Music is Here!!~~


Sweet Owner

Navigation : Touch Hover Image



storyt Bioz Linkies Stuff

Welcome to my blog! Shut your mouth off and enjoy my blog
٠•●♥ I Love You ♥●•٠


Rotten Lyrics!


Lyrical Time



Stepfoots!

working on with my Chatbox!





Credits!

Basecode By: Siti Syuhadah
Edit By: AzuNyan
Re-Edited By: Me
Thanks To : C U T E


ha ♥ ha ♥ funny

'IT'S BETTER TO BE ALONE, THAN BEING WITH SOMEBODY BUT STILL BE LONELY'

well,,,,
today is quiet fine....no more sad story starting today...
i think...
im writting my blog while having some chat with my old friend...
NAZRIN
he's weird...
by weird i mean really weird....
i dont know why..i just think his weird...

something just happen a at school...
hey, everybody said im in love with one of my classmate...
i dont think so....
as i said before...
my love is only for the one who love me....

im in love with someone who,,,
handsome not i dont care
nice
kind
gentle
and most of all...
UNPOPULAR.....
because if his popular,,,he will be hag out with plenty of girls....
and i dont like it...
im looking for a simple boy who dont just simply follow or influence to their friends...

i dont really mind what my friends said about me....
but i dont want my friends change his mind about me...
im a GIRL not a CHICK
who always flirt to every boys in front them...
sorry,,,thats not me ok......

i prefer being single...it's kinda fun...live with no rules....