You're My Lyrics
~~Music is Here!!~~


Sweet Owner

Navigation : Touch Hover Image



storyt Bioz Linkies Stuff

Welcome to my blog! Shut your mouth off and enjoy my blog
٠•●♥ I Love You ♥●•٠


Rotten Lyrics!


Lyrical Time



Stepfoots!

working on with my Chatbox!





Credits!

Basecode By: Siti Syuhadah
Edit By: AzuNyan
Re-Edited By: Me
Thanks To : C U T E


history will be a memory...will memory be a history???

two years ago was like the best year in my life....
i was in year 6...hahahah...
im kinda miss my friends very much..
when we all enter high school,i mean different high school...
we all dont see each other anymore...maybe we met if they in the same school...
well...some entered my school...
and the rest no...

but
the GGB crew think that we should held a reunion....
maybe after PMR.and i think ~~~~


that would be great...we all can see our old schoolmates...that must be fun..
but when i think about it again...there's no point going it..
they're all change....there will be no fun (maybe)
people changes.even im change...
there's no more bad-tempered,hitting people suraya in my life anymore...(sometimes,,,,) >_<

but i still have them in my memory...even if my memory have low capacity,i still can push them in my memory...

im still going to join the reunion if it's held...and im sure it will be fun...
who knows ~~~

different is better and changes is good...