You're My Lyrics
~~Music is Here!!~~


Sweet Owner

Navigation : Touch Hover Image



storyt Bioz Linkies Stuff

Welcome to my blog! Shut your mouth off and enjoy my blog
٠•●♥ I Love You ♥●•٠


Rotten Lyrics!


Lyrical Time



Stepfoots!

working on with my Chatbox!





Credits!

Basecode By: Siti Syuhadah
Edit By: AzuNyan
Re-Edited By: Me
Thanks To : C U T E



ha....
two more weeks and its NEW YEAR!!!!
isnt that great...

last night i didnt have enough sleep...
wanna know why....????
my mom woke me up and ask me and my sister to follow her somewhere...
i though i can sleep in the car.,,but i cant...the road was to ~~~~ something....

i think it was a book store..because i love books...
but its a SPA~~~~
the spa was so cool and relaxing...
but was just trying with my mom and also my sister...
the spa was my mother friend's..

it was almost 2 PM and we havent get any food to eat yet...
dont mind me...it's my sister...
she always take breakfast...
sometimes i just eat dinner...hhahahah...

but,,,
actually,i dont want to go out.because everyone that i look, they look just like my friends...
maybe,
i just miss them so much.i mean TOO much....
holiday isnt so good like people always said..
they feel great because they are someone with them..
me???
i have no one.well i ask lysa if she wanna go somewhere,she said she's at her kampung with her family.i ask everyone but the answer is the same...

maybe it's feel good if im in a family that have the holiday which so much fun..
but,,,my family isnt so rich ok...
we are an average family who spend all our money on something important..
few of my friends went overseas for these holiday..
Australia, China and more..
but who care...not me of course...
im having a good time..with my own way..
i have my family and my friends.they always wait for me outside my house.but i was to lazy to go out...
and of course i have my COMPUTER!!!!
i use it everyday..
hahahahah

it's dinner time..need to eat something...if not,,,im going to sick..
so...da...