You're My Lyrics
~~Music is Here!!~~


Sweet Owner

Navigation : Touch Hover Image



storyt Bioz Linkies Stuff

Welcome to my blog! Shut your mouth off and enjoy my blog
٠•●♥ I Love You ♥●•٠


Rotten Lyrics!


Lyrical Time



Stepfoots!

working on with my Chatbox!





Credits!

Basecode By: Siti Syuhadah
Edit By: AzuNyan
Re-Edited By: Me
Thanks To : C U T E


5 ♥ days ♥ in ♥ a ♥ row

saturday,5 Nov 2011

a day before chrismass...
hahaha...not a day before chrismass...a day before hari raya aidil adha silly...
my mom cook special food for this day...same goes to hari raya aidil fitri...
'ayam masak merah' 'kuah kacang' and more...
we are going to celebrate it at my grandma's house..
everybody going to be there...we are not going to malacca this year...
dad quiet busy..thats why....

sunday,6 Nov 2011

we are planing to go for a bowling this night...
quiet a long time a haven't play bowling..i think this year the last time i play it when i represent my class for KRK day...i got third place...GREAT...

but
we have to cancel that...
wanna know why???
M.Y. H.O.U.S.E. O.N. F.I.R.E!!!!
how can it happen???
ask my dad..
he forgot to turn off the heat at my kitchen...
he's heating some cook and just left it like that and went to my grandma's place...
suddenly my friends @ neighbour called my said my house on fire...
their think i'm home because our car and motorcycle was there...
so my neighbour break my window to see if there's anyone inside my house...
they take the motorcycle away from the fire...
we all rushed home...
i can only see the smoke in my house...
but everything fine now..
no one hurt...
but i still can smell the smoke..

monday,7 Nov 2011

we think we wanna clean our house...
but something came up...
one of our relatives is fatally injured...
he fall from his bed and forget everything..
well his having amniesia...i think...i'm not sure about that.
i just take my bath..and my brother shout saying we are going to go to our kampung in Malacca...
well...without futher delay..hahahaha
i pack my back...
when my father reached home...i put my bag and off we go...

tuesday, 8 Nov 2011

heading home...malacca ---> johore..
i just spend my time sleeping in my car...
taking picture...
i cant put the picture now..my sister using it...
but that night im having a dream...
well..
i hope it came true...i like that dream...
having that dream feel like real..
i can real feel like --- beside me...
aaaahhhhh...........so sweet...
first,--- help,,,then --- stop me because stoping --- following ---...
hhahahahaha......
but
IT'S ♥ JUST ♥ A ♥ DREAM


A ♥ SWEET ♥ DREAM

wednesday,9 Nov 2011

remmember last post...
about m changing friends...
here's the other friends that changing...

p/s: i have troble up louding the picture...SORRY...i just write the name ok....

AHMAD RAIHAN
he's now having a gf...uuuuuuu....nasrin nasuha...nice and pretty girl...
good for him..now he can stop teasing people having a pathner...
hahahaha..
they start dating from 01/11/2011...
nice date isnt it...
well...
i'll pray for them to last forever...

DIANA AMALINA
she break up with her bf...
sad isnt it...
this is all her parents fault...
but Dee said that when she's "couple",,,she's lost in her own mind...
well...
i said if it's good for her, it's good for me..
i dont wanna see her sad or cry..
it's good because she promise she'll never cry because of boys..
i like her style...fine with me...

that's for today..if there's any new news i write it here ok...except something P&C..OK...daadaadadada..





I MEAN