You're My Lyrics
~~Music is Here!!~~


Sweet Owner

Navigation : Touch Hover Image



storyt Bioz Linkies Stuff

Welcome to my blog! Shut your mouth off and enjoy my blog
٠•●♥ I Love You ♥●•٠


Rotten Lyrics!


Lyrical Time



Stepfoots!

working on with my Chatbox!





Credits!

Basecode By: Siti Syuhadah
Edit By: AzuNyan
Re-Edited By: Me
Thanks To : C U T E


just ♥ knew ♥ it

W.H.O.A

wanna know what happen???
it's almost the end of the year...everyone excited about next year...
well...i'm not...next year im having a big text...P.M.R.

but,thats not it....ok...

all my friends is different now....
start from the one i remember first...
hheheheh....


EIKA

she's fine now...
i think...
well..she maybe forget about him already...
i hope she did...
but
she having a nice time already...
i like how she's now...




SCHA

she forget about him already...
i'm glad she did...
well..
that boy secretly having a gf already...
i was shock at first when she said that she forget him already...
but
im even more shock when i knew that boy having a gf...
im really mad...
but its fine now...
everything undercontrol...

that's for now...
i continue nest time..
need to help my mom bake some cake...
da...