You're My Lyrics
~~Music is Here!!~~


Sweet Owner

Navigation : Touch Hover Image



storyt Bioz Linkies Stuff

Welcome to my blog! Shut your mouth off and enjoy my blog
٠•●♥ I Love You ♥●•٠


Rotten Lyrics!


Lyrical Time



Stepfoots!

working on with my Chatbox!





Credits!

Basecode By: Siti Syuhadah
Edit By: AzuNyan
Re-Edited By: Me
Thanks To : C U T E


cloudy ♥ equal ♥ to ♥ up ♥ set

i'm quiet up set today...
why???
because the things that i hope happen wasn't happening...
but i'm not hoping for it too much..
i just hope for it...
well...
what to do right...
if Allah said it'll be like that so thats it...

some of my friends in the GGB groups were saying i have a new friends.
of course i have..but the just my friends..
the GGB is my best friends...
wanna see who there are???
here it is...
awanis @ anis


khalisa @ lysa


farahin @ freen & ain @ ting



here are their pic 2gether.
rabiatul+lysa+ting+najwa+scha
me,& anis are taking the pic..
freen was having a date with her bf...
we dont wanna interupt their date..

there's one more person left...
who..
syahira @ syera
i dont have her pic..
but
she still be in my memory..


 so guys..
how???
feel good about the pic..
there's no matter i have your pic in my blog or not..
your pictures are always with me...♥

"the best memory can not be describe to others , we just have to be there"