You're My Lyrics
~~Music is Here!!~~


Sweet Owner

Navigation : Touch Hover Image



storyt Bioz Linkies Stuff

Welcome to my blog! Shut your mouth off and enjoy my blog
٠•●♥ I Love You ♥●•٠


Rotten Lyrics!


Lyrical Time



Stepfoots!

working on with my Chatbox!





Credits!

Basecode By: Siti Syuhadah
Edit By: AzuNyan
Re-Edited By: Me
Thanks To : C U T E


too ♥ frust ♥ but ♥ why ?????

i'm still thinking why????
maybe about him....or her..or him...or her...
!@#$%^&&^%$$%#&*!@$@#$%$^^&*(%&&@%@%^^^&
Image Detail

i confuse+frust+bored+sad+unknown feelings
=
too confuse+too frust+too bored+too sad+unknown....

ABOUT HIM/HER...
there's too many him/her in my life...
so it's not to specific to a person ok....

well..
today i over heard something that might hurt my heart...
sorry,,,
not might hurt my heart..
things THAT HURT MY HEART...

but im not suppose it write it in here...
they might read my blog..
all my classmate know my URL for my blog...
(maybe i should change it)

Image Detail

me???
crying???
because of them???
NO WAY...

maybe i just need sometime to 'repair' my heart..
one day at school..
doing nothing...
think of what they said to me...

why must they tell me???
why cant they just keep it as a secret..

ooooooo...........

i know why...
because they dont know the real story...
no one know the story..
except me...

how are they suppose to know about it
if i keep deny the truth..
well..
thats me,,,
"say NO when it's YES.say YES if it's NO"

and i guest i have to forget about it..
well..
it's all yours..
i dont wanna remember it anymore...
i just keep holding this...

"IF YOU LOVE SOMETHING LET IT GO...
IF IT COME BACK,ITS YOURS"