You're My Lyrics
~~Music is Here!!~~


Sweet Owner

Navigation : Touch Hover Image



storyt Bioz Linkies Stuff

Welcome to my blog! Shut your mouth off and enjoy my blog
٠•●♥ I Love You ♥●•٠


Rotten Lyrics!


Lyrical Time



Stepfoots!

working on with my Chatbox!





Credits!

Basecode By: Siti Syuhadah
Edit By: AzuNyan
Re-Edited By: Me
Thanks To : C U T E


i ♥ hate ♥ waiting

keep waiting...keep waiting..
haaaa.....
waiting dont feel so good...
i'mstill waiting..
for what??

for these:-

MY FINAL TEST RESULT

im so scared to take it..
parents need to meet the teacher..
i know my result isnt so good but i try my best what!!!
better than nothing

4As 3Bs 1C

not so good right??
almost all my classmate get straight As...
sad hah...??

nest

MY 2012 CLASS

maybe i'm going to drop in my class...
i'm one of the lowest person who have this kinda result..

but
i still dont care about it..
my isnt so bad right???
so
it's fine with me

SOMEONE

i dont really now why??
--- keep coming back in my dream...
where ever i go..
i saw his face..
except yesterday..
i went to a wedding ceremony...
there's someone looking at me..
and his face just like ---...
i keep on looking at his face
until one time --look at me..
so i continue eat my food..
it taste so good i tell you..

on my way back...
i saw --
-- looking at me and smile...
i smile to him..
but i dont real know who is --
he looks just like ---...
i just hope --- there...

but i know thats not ---
nevermind...
im still happy with my life now..
i hope --- too..

i just hope my dream come alive...
i hope it'll be that way...
may Allah make my dream come true...

bye........