You're My Lyrics
~~Music is Here!!~~


Sweet Owner

Navigation : Touch Hover Image



storyt Bioz Linkies Stuff

Welcome to my blog! Shut your mouth off and enjoy my blog
٠•●♥ I Love You ♥●•٠


Rotten Lyrics!


Lyrical Time



Stepfoots!

working on with my Chatbox!





Credits!

Basecode By: Siti Syuhadah
Edit By: AzuNyan
Re-Edited By: Me
Thanks To : C U T E


miss ♥ you ♥ all

feel like wanna cry...
today's the last day of school..
i think it will be fun..
but i was wrong.
all my friends dont came to school.just three malay girls come.there rest all chinese and indian.
if i now this will happen,,i swear i wont come to school.

so...
i waste my time with my friends from other class.
we play UNO and RAIN..
i stay at zamrud at first..
then,i when to the field with aryna to play under the rain..
it 's raining..
so the field was wet..
we step on the water..
SPLASH!!!
i feel like swimming on land..

i already miss my class and my friends...i been thinking...with who i'm going to sit in my class next year???
scha with eika,tasha with ain,muya with hanisah..it's only left me,sarah,and bat..oh my...with who???
i'm stress out already!!!

next year...is there really a miracle going to happen to me..well..its look that way..because i feel like LEARNING. i'm going to face the big test in my life..i cant be like 'ME' anymore...not more playing games or having fun,fuN and FUN only..i never start learning..i hate learning..but thank god i get to stay in my class..
i'm not droping any class..me and my first class..

everyone think that first class only sit and learn...
but
they are wrong..
we dont do our homework.talk when teacher teaching..and we have fun learning..
thats the secret...but most of all..we never forget our God..for muslim of course Allah.there rest races i dont know...hehehehe...


LOOK FOR THE KNOWLEDGE AND THE KNOWLEDGE WILL COME TO YOU....