You're My Lyrics
~~Music is Here!!~~


Sweet Owner

Navigation : Touch Hover Image



storyt Bioz Linkies Stuff

Welcome to my blog! Shut your mouth off and enjoy my blog
٠•●♥ I Love You ♥●•٠


Rotten Lyrics!


Lyrical Time



Stepfoots!

working on with my Chatbox!





Credits!

Basecode By: Siti Syuhadah
Edit By: AzuNyan
Re-Edited By: Me
Thanks To : C U T E


i'm back

its been almost a month im having school holiday...
im getting nervous right..i have to face a big test in just a few month from now..
i hope everything going to be just fine...
AMIN...

i just remember something..
when it was school time,,,i ask my friends about what i can do the best in this world..
everyone give a different answer...
some people said math.then drawing,,,and so other more...
but i think i cant do that things ....hrmmmmmm...you know..
what cn i say...ya....
i do things NOT RIGHT..

but most people just look at people for the things they cant do..
why dont they try not to look at those things instead...they look at what the people talent is..

same goes to me...
people look at me for the things that i cant do..WHY???
the answer is I DONT KNOW.
i know m a bit lazy..but i do everything perfect...
same like my house...
when my parent went out,,,, i do everything...
my sister do nothing but sleeping and telling me what to do..
mop the floor,,wash the dishes...and so on...
by the time my parents are home...
and look for something i havent done...
they scold me without saying thanks for the things that i did...
when i said "how about her (my sister)???she did do anything.why be mad at me...she the one that do nothing.."
they said she just a kid...
come on..she's 14..she's not a kid anymore...
in front of my parents,,my sister is an apple of their eye.
in front of them she's so nice..do this do that..
when i wanna help they said no need..
when i dont..they scold and yell at me..
saying im the one thats good for nothing..

well...
i really dont care about it anyway...
what can i do..
ohhh ya...
i know ....
do NOTHING..
thats the only thing that i can do right now...

what should i do???
they are my family...
i cant just abandon them..
thats a sin...
even if they dont like me..
they're the one who take care of me..
so what!!!!
just do NOTHING..

next year i'll be in form three..
at least they are proud of me..because i get to stay in my old class...
i maybe look like a fun person..always having fun without learning..
but i did well on every final test...(not so well..just better than the usual one)
every year..i'll be in the first class....
but im not having fun in that class...
people in that class also having fun..
but not the way i have fun..
the have fun by reading books,,talk to each other,,,and something else like that..
but my class is the most noisiest class of all...
even the teachers hate our class...
who care..
we learn by using our own way..
no one learn in the class...
except some...
the rest all sleeping...not me...i hear what the teacher told me...and then i ask my friend..
"teacher say WHAT???"
ahhahhahha

i just hope everything will be ok..
well..i just need to hold at this word...
a new day a new hope...when there's a new hope there must be a new dream...