You're My Lyrics
~~Music is Here!!~~


Sweet Owner

Navigation : Touch Hover Image



storyt Bioz Linkies Stuff

Welcome to my blog! Shut your mouth off and enjoy my blog
٠•●♥ I Love You ♥●•٠


Rotten Lyrics!


Lyrical Time



Stepfoots!

working on with my Chatbox!





Credits!

Basecode By: Siti Syuhadah
Edit By: AzuNyan
Re-Edited By: Me
Thanks To : C U T E


lonely and loneliness (i hope i spell it right..)

most people only know these words which mean alone or by yourself....
but the true is is not that...

these two words almost mean the same..
but it's not...
lets see....

lonely is use for the person that miss someone or something...they are not with you..
this 'lonely' always been use by...u all know it right~
well...
we take some example..i dont wanna take to far..

ME
im lonely because right now i have nobody...my family go shopping for school...
im alone...no one is with me...
i just hope everything will become just like i wish....
everybody is gone...
well..maybe there's a reason why right???
i hope so..

next

loneliness is a feeling when you are with someone but you still feel like you on your own...
for example...

i can just call my friends ask them whether wanna go out or not..
or just go and sit in front of my house and have some chit-chat with my friends (which also my neighbour)
or just watch the tv with my family..that would be fun right...

but

this is where the loneliness come..
when im with my friends we talk and do something..but i still feel like something missing...
and i still dont know what...
when im with my family..
well..........you see @-@
my family dont really care about me...
right now everyone ignoring me...
no talk no smile nothing...
everyday if i have nothing to do...i just sit in front my computer and online my Facebook,blog and anything else..
they just call me when it's time to eat...
or when they want something from me...
im maybe not so smart,,,but i can do anything by my own..
not like other people who hoping for somebody to come and help them when they in trouble..
but nobody see that..
they just see my disability....

i keep on asking myself why....
but unil today..i have no answer for that question....
every year,every month,every hour,every minute and every second..
i wish and i hope that i know what is the answer...

maybe on day someone will come and tell me the answer...
AMIN....~